In the file which is attached you'll find that there are three files.
There are some things you'll have to do.
1. Load the three files into your XW-P1.
- On the Run.ZPF - This is the Performance
- Square+Hihat.ZSY - This is the Solo Synth patch
- On the Run.ZAR - This is the custom arpeggio
The tricky thing about sharing Performances on the XW series is that the Performance doesn't know which objects specifically are associated with it. It just references the location where something was. If you don't load it into the same location as I created it in, then the Performance won't work.
So after you've loaded in the Performance and the other 2 files, you're going to need to edit the Performance.
- Press EDIT
- Scroll down and select Sequencers
- Choose Arpeggio
- Mark sure that the Arpeggio you see on this screen is "On the Run". On my XW, this was User 0-0
- Exit Back to the main Performance Edit screen.
- Select ZONE Edit
- Make sure that Zone 1 has the Square+HiHat program selected.
- Save your performance
Only two oscillators are in use in this version. #1 and #4. I ended up just using a hi-hat sample because I couldn't get the noise oscillator at quite the right pitch.