Video Files on Forum ×

problem with Programm change

Maurix

if i select sounds onmy PX5S my Proteus always jump to programm not found i assume the PX5S sends a programm number with channel where my Proteus does not have a RoM Expansion installed, if i set NRPN / and MSB LSB and Programm then in the single Zone i can select any programm i want inside the edit mode, if i save this and i go back to my patch i still can not select the right patches in my Proteus...drives me crazy today i have ordered a 61 Masterkeboard with all kind of possibilitys but i want my px to also work with my setup ...

of course i am shure problem is on my side ....

thx Maurix

There is a System setting where you can determine what the PX-5s sends when you change a stage setting.

I think its System Settings > MIDI > Stage Set Chg > set to output either program Change or NRPN

This isn't the same setting that you access in the Stage Setting when editing.  This tells what MIDI information is transmitted every time you select a new Stage Setting.