Video Files on Forum ×

Copy paste using Midi Recorder?

Producer1

Thanks so much for that info.Also when using the Pattern Recorder i noticed i can only here one track playback when i press Play unless i hit the Record and play back or press a key in the lower register?Anyway to do basic Pattern recording Track by Track and hear all Tracks Playback after Recording them?Maybe setting i am missing?It seems to be tied in with the Accomp.Button?Does the Accom.Button has to be lit to heat additional Tracks?I don't need to change Keys or any of that stuff,just want to Record basic Pattern to Variation 1 and hear it play back by just hitting Play.The Drum Track Plays back after Recording but the additional Tracks don't?

Yes, you can copy and paste in the MIDI recorder to extend a track.  Press monitor, select the track, press edit>event edit, scroll to the start point of what you want to copy, press select, scroll to end of the section you want to copy, press select again, press copy, set the start measure for paste, press paste.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Producer1 said:

Great.Thanks.What is the ( New Data )Button under the Midi Recorder for?Do i need to press this when i enter a new Midi recording for the first time?

Pressing new data creates a new MIDI recording from scratch.  Otherwise, you'll be recording over a previous MIDI recording as shown in the title box.  

No, I don't work for Casio.  lol