Video Files on Forum ×

Casio MZ-X500 Art Pad Controller (video)

Antoni Pasaribu

That's beautiful!!  Very creative!!  This is probably one of the best I've heard to date and you really have the guitar style of playing down really great too.  That really helps it better stand out because you're not playing it in the typical "keyboard" fashion.  Too many keyboard players use the guitar sounds but play them like a piano.  You have to think of how a guitar player would play it and change the technique.  Yes, that's hard to do!  But, you pretty much nailed it.  Terrific!!

• Like 1

On 3/17/2018 at 8:27 PM, Tson said:

WOW!  That was awesome.  I thought sliders could not be custom assigned.  How did you assign that wah "effect" to slider 1?

They can't.  Slider 1 is preset to adjust layer 1 volume when a hex layer tone is selected.  Distortion DSP has a wah module built in that can be tweaked to work as auto wah.  Auto wah works based on volume input from slider 1. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

They can't.  Slider 1 is preset to adjust layer 1 volume when a hex layer tone is selected.  Distortion DSP has a wah module built in that can be tweaked to work as auto wah.  Auto wah works based on volume input from slider 1. 

That's what I thought.  Maybe a future update will add some flexibility to slider control assignment.

I would also love to see the names of the Wave file they control, which would make it a lot easier to control the part volumes of the HEX layers.

• 4 weeks later...

super travail, j' ai pris une leçon pour les molettes de modulation, vous pouvez piéger un vrai guitariste !

super job, I had a lesson for the wheels of modulation, you can mislead a true guitarist !

A+

• Like 1

On 16/3/2018 at 2:56 PM, CoreyW said:

Ok...that's probably the BEST guitar simulation I've seen yet!!  I'd like to know more specifics as to what you assigned to the pad controllers.  Please share...

Thanks!

me too

!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...