Video Files on Forum ×

Casio 7300IN Keyboard Enthusiast

I developed passion for music and Harmonium playing in my childhood. I satisfied my quest by participating in annual programs of my college (as tolerable singer). However it took almost 30 years then to seriously pursue it as passionate hobby.  Last 2-3 years I am learning to play on Casio Keyboard 7300IN. Needless to mention it is India specific keyboard with respect to Rhythms and Tones.

Its a very satisfying keyboard for enthusiast like me.

I love creating Indian rhythms on tabala and dholak for good old hindi marathi songs. Its an excellent experience.

Initially I started with creating basic rhythm loops and playing songs.

Now i have reached  stage where I create a rhythm phrases for an entire song broken down in to prelude, (sthayee, asthayee)dhruvpad, interlude and endings.

Secondly I have recreated and creating hindi marathi songs with almost all possible instruments played in original.

In this blog I wish to post the creations made so far and further as and when I will create. The purpose is get suggestions from seniors in the field. 

And lastly I use 16 track sequencer available in Casio 7300IN to record the entire song digitally. I am happy to mention that the entire song including all its components have been created from scratch. And anybody wish to use these components can mention in comments. (That is xxx.AC as rhythm file, and xxx.CMS as sequenced file.) And any other cooperation by interested enthusiasts.

I request all enthusiast to do comment , suggest , correct me whenever you deem fit.

First I will post an MP3 version of the song sequenced.

And then the component parts of it. Happy keyboard playing.

Aao Huzur Tumako.mp3

Aao NaGale Lagaao Na.mp3

Abhi Na Jaao Chodkar.mp3

Ajare Mere Pyar Ke.mp3

Hotope Eisi Baat Main.mp3

Huzurewala Jo Hogi.mp3

Kisi Rahpe Kisi Modpar.mp3

Kuthe Shodhisi Rameshwar.mp3

Lag Ja Gale Ke.mp3

Man Pisat Maze Adale Re.mp3

O Sajana Barakha.mp3

Tera Jana Dilake.mp3

Wo Jab Yaad Aaye.mp3

Ye Hai Reshami.mp3

Ye Hi wo jagaha.mp3

Maybe I just have a stereotypical view of Indian music, but these don't sound "exotic" enough. Sounds more Italian than Indian to me! And it would be best if you could just select and listen here or go to YouTube or other site. These downloaded into my tablet.