Video Files on Forum ×

Casio Melancholia

Title sounds like a new species of keyboard doesn't it? Ha ha, I crack myself up. Anyhooo, this is my latest upload to YouTube. It was way too long so I edited some out, that's why there are a couple choppy transitions. Theme of video is the seasons. The summer part is just a few minutes long, and where I live that's about what it feels like sometimes!

• Like 2

On 5/11/2018 at 1:35 PM, Casiokid said:

A 21st century take on Vivaldi's 'The Four Seasons?'

I recorded this in '92, I can't remember what images it brought to mind at the time. I liked the melancholy sound. I make these videos by what comes to mind with the music. Starts bleak, then brightens up...hmm...ah! Winter to summer!

Thanks for the reply Casiokid! That's a cool user name by the way, a la Cisco Kid eh? Mine is E.L.O. related, from the 10538 Overture.

5 hours ago, Gnomo Alegre said:

The title was to be "The short summer of the four seasons".😄

That's right Gnomo! Maybe some people like living in a climate this far north, but not me! 6 months a year are ugly and worthless. My goal is to move to Hawaii. That seems like the best climate. You just have to move out of the way when the lava starts to flow!

• 1 month later...