Video Files on Forum ×

Never to late to learn something new.

New to me anyway. 😉

I was watching a demo of the new CT-X5000 and saw you could press both TEMPO up and down buttons simultaneously to set the default tempo for the current rhythm. Tried it on the X500 and it worked!  I had been using the ONE TOUCH function, but that also changes the Upper 1 tone, so I would usually just manually adjust the tempo to taste. Now, if we could program the One Touch tone per rhythm for each Intro, Variation, etc .... sigh.

1 hour ago, Brad Saucier said:

I thought you knew that.  The same thing works with a ton of parameters across the keyboard and across Casio products going back to the 80s.  Press both plus and minus, up and down, buttons to reset to default.  Works for synth parameters, effects levels and more. 

It's been a LONG time since I played my WK-1800 😉 Re: Arrangers I was a Yamaha PSR owner then a Korg PA guy since 2012 until I got the X500. Guess I need to go back and read all the manuals from cover to cover again. 😉

11 hours ago, Rick Sterling said:

New to me anyway. 😉

I was watching a demo of the new CT-X5000 and saw you could press both TEMPO up and down buttons simultaneously to set the default tempo for the current rhythm. Tried it on the X500 and it worked!  I had been using the ONE TOUCH function, but that also changes the Upper 1 tone, so I would usually just manually adjust the tempo to taste. Now, if we could program the One Touch tone per rhythm for each Intro, Variation, etc .... sigh.

CTK line also has this feature
I had the WK7600.

Inversions Chords on MZ-X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy1r94jPJJY