Video Files on Forum ×

Registration saving DSP Effect settings?

Producer1

I am trying to save the DSP1 and  DSP2 Effect settings to a Registration.I do notice some DSP Effects do change when I change a Registration.How do I store and recall an Effect DSP?The Store button don't seem to work when I store a Registration as usual.Not sure if it needs to be saved another way?

DSP effects are stored as part of tones.  You'll need to edit and save a tone as a user tone and then those tones to registrations.  Only 1 DSP effect is possible for upper and lower tones.  DSP 2 is reserved for rhythms and the MIDI recorder.  DSP 2 can be manually selected for upper lower tones using the mixer, but it's not possible to save those settings.

Thanks.I was just trying to recall the DSP Compressor setting that i set for the ( Sampling set ) to make it louder when i hit the Pad.I was able to set it the way i wanted by using the Effect setting & Mixer settings for that channel but could not properly recall it when saving to a Registration.I will try your method.