Video Files on Forum ×

Missing European styles ?

yxcv

I have just bought a Casio MZ-X300 and I noted that there are a lot of Asian styles available in its

style department.On the other hand I strongly miss some prominent European styles like

English Waltz, Viennese Waltz or Polka !! To change this situation I probably have to make these 

styles myself ?? Best regards from Austria.

4 hours ago, yxcv said:

I strongly miss some prominent European styles like English Waltz, Viennese Waltz or Polka !!

I have downloaded all available styles/rhythms for MZ-X300/500 and CTK-7000 from Casio site and even bought some other from PlanetKeyboard. But you are right, there are very few usable waltzes there (maybe Waltz 2?) and nothing what could be called Czech Polka. If you could make them, please let me know, I am interested very much, too (but I am not able to make them 🙁).

The MZX series is capable of converting rhythms from other manufacturers and from MID files.  There are thousands of free MID files on the internet that could be converted to rhythms and there are probably as many styles for other arrangers that can be converted.  MZX series can also load some rhythm files from other Casio products.  

Dear CasioCTK, thank you for your message.

I have to confess that I am a novice regarding production of styles: I could not handle this topic even with my Yamaha PSR 8000.

Therefore I am afraid that you will not get any results from my side in the near future. If I should succeed in getting a nice

European style I will not hesitate to publish it. Have a nice weekend ! yxcv

• Like 1

Dear Brad Saucier, many thanks for your important advice ! As I see it, Casio-manuals have to be studied thoroughly.....

I have got a general impression that modern keyboards are very powerful gadgets with tremendous features and

performance at relatively low prices. So I am afraid that a simplicissimus like me will never get full command of such an instrument.

Anyway, I very appreciate your and your colleagues' expertise which you provide in this forum !

Best regards, yxcv.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...