Video Files on Forum ×

tiny tune toon

m10538

That was the best!  You may be old, but I remember the cartoon character...  I used to watch him, Betty Boop, and so many others as a child in Havana.  Our TV had many US programs, cartoons, serials (remember those?), etc. 

Very nice sync with the action...  If silent movies ever come back, well, you have a talent....  😀

Well if you and everybody else must know...I was born in '66, there , I finally said it! Too late for serials I guess. My generation here in the U.S. had the tradition of Saturday morning cartoons on tv. Bugs Bunny, my favorite Daffy Duck, etc. The actual name of that Bosko toon is Dumb Patrol, you can see the original on YouTube.

Oh, yeah!  BUT as a child of less than 12, I loved them!  And they always ended in a catastrophe that you KNEW the main characters had died, and then they were saved by some "miracle" the next day...  Those were more innocent days, I'm afraid.

The Flash Gordon ones were my favorites.  Buster Crabbe was the hero but there were so many "kingdoms" and planets and stuff and I couldn't get enough of it.