Video Files on Forum ×

Eternity - Robbie Williams

I couldn't open it with Media Player and I got no sound playing it with VLC player....  I tried Chrome browser too...

-----------------------

It's a problem with my PC...  I've lost my audio, so I'll try it on my tablet later.

Edited by sergio
Found audio problem

I've never played a keyboard with memory. For dubbing I used to play along with a tape recording I made earlier. I assume that with your keyboard you play along with what you've already recorded. So if you add the percussion as the last track you'll know where the fills go.

Rhythm can only be recorded on the system track on a PX560.  I'll have to experiment making music tracks not on the system track and reserve that just for rhythm.  Might be tricky doing that though.  Still learning what this keyboard can and cannot do after having it for a little over a month now.

I've been doing this with the MZ series keyboards for years.  I almost always used the system track for drums only, no accompaniment, just drums, especially when I have a clear idea of the structure of the song.  That lets me focus on getting all of the fills and variations dropped into the correct spots and allows me to re-record just the drums if needed.  With that done, it's easy to use the solo tracks to add other instruments, re-record just one instrument if I screw up and just generally just be more dynamic with the whole recording.

Thanks for the tip Brad.  I will try your approach on my next piece.  Then I won't have to stress about ending a song on the 4th rhythm downbeat which is near impossible while playing the keyboard and attempting to hit the end button.