Video Files on Forum ×

"So In Love"

Thanks for your encouragement.  I truly am my worst critic, and I'm so painfully aware of my shortcomings...  This is not false modesty;  I know I play OK and it's all by ear, but not the way I would WANT to play...

I am getting better, though, and your advice came right on time, because I have already learned a lot using the rhythms, and now I can put my learning to good use, so thanks again!

"So In Love" is already up in my YouTube channel, and it's on my page www.sergiosongs.com on the "Songs I live" tab.  Here's the link: 

• Like 1

You made me curious and I went back to my webpage and found out that I had deleted that video (and I think a couple of others) because I wasn't happy with the recording.  I'm uploading them again because I think I even deleted some from the YouTube channel...  I have to look into this...

Jealousy?  That emotion, along with envy, is one I never experienced....  I have "admiration" for some, but never envy or even jealousy...  When I hear some piano playing I really like, I just enjoy it to the max and I may WISH that I could play like that, but to be jealous???  It's so negative...

But unfortunately, psych is very complicated, so you may be somewhat right (I'll give them the benefit of a doubt).