Video Files on Forum ×

Dance Of the Sugar Plum Fairy

6 hours ago, sergio said:

That was great, Sergey!!  I never tried using different tracks, but it works perfectly.  Congratulations!  I also like the video very much.

Sergio,

Did you get the midi file?

If so could publish your version of the mastering (just right here if you wish).

3 hours ago, sslyutov said:

Sergio,

Did you get the midi file?

If so could publish your version of the mastering (just right here if you wish).

Sergey, I only listened to the link on reverbnation and I don't know anything about the midi file.  Also I don't know what you mean by "mastering".

41 minutes ago, sergio said:

Sergey, I only listened to the link on reverbnation and I don't know anything about the midi file.  Also I don't know what you mean by "mastering".

My initial plan was to put side by side Montage and Privia versions of the same piece. The Montage version was published first. In addition, I attached a midi file and left it here(so anybody could take it and make its own variation) while was preparing Privia version. Later the midi file was removed. If you want to try to make your own version I can put my midi file again.

1 hour ago, m10538 said:

None of those links worked for me, so I just used the YouTube app. I prefer the PX360 version as well. Nice video too, Sergey!

I noticed that the same link from reverb opens differently on different platforms.

For instance, it opens the video clip when started on Windows and iPhone.

On my iPad it just opens video section(that is odd since it works on iPhone correctly) of my account on reverb.

The attached mp3 file opens as a live stream on iOs and it did not play well for me. It was skipping and jumping from one place to another.

On Windows, it just downloads the file which can be played back in Media Player without any problem.