Video Files on Forum ×

Sayonara Landlubbers!

m10538

Another water themed bossa nova from the same '92 tape as the previous one.

In a previous post Sergio has said that chord changes make a tune more interesting. This has 3 chords at least, maybe 4. If I ever start making music again I'll remember the advice I get from the CMF. And like before this has some choppy audio edits that couldn't be avoided.

I've never been on a cruise, and I remember Sergio said he has. Hey Sergio, was it like this video?

• Like 1

Awesome!  I think this is your best so far (aside from the other story video)!  Like Tsquare says, very tropical and relaxing, my kind of music!

I would love to fly by the planets... You do great with the videos, and I love the ending with the waves crashing.  Congratulations!

Cruises are an excellent way to travel.  Those ships are like a resort on the ocean, and when you consider the costs of traveling (hotel, food, entertainment, etc.), you realize what a good value cruising is.  You compromise because you stay only a few hours on any given port, but it's a taste, and then you can return on a different trip later if you liked the port.

Me, I'm leaving tomorrow for Las Vegas.  Not a gambler, but I love the Cirque shows.  I'm booked to see "Love", the Beatles show, which I've seen before but I love it.  I'm also taking an excursion to Bryce Canyon and Zion Park.  Only 5 days, but nice to break the routine.

Congratulations again, m10538!

Thanks Tsquare and Sergio! I was amazed when I reviewed videos of cruise ships for this video, it seems like it would cost many thousands of dollars to go on one. Way beyond my means.

Enjoy your "vacation from retirement" Sergio! Have fun! As you bask in the warm sunshine think of me up here in the grey, frozen, lifeless winter wasteland, sitting here with my teeth chattering as the wind howls through the window cracks!!! 😝

Come on, it's not even winter yet...  😀  Actually, Las Vegas daily temp range now is like 45-68, which is not quite "warm" to people from Florida!

If you live in a port city, cruises are not really that expensive, although there is a range of companies from basic to luxury.  If you have to travel to get to a port city, like yourself, that's an added cost, of course.

Anyway, congrats on your piece, and forward we go!