Video Files on Forum ×

Dude, Where's The Casio?!!

m10538

I've described my guitar tapes as potential instruments of torture here on the CMF before. I'm done reviewing those now and 90% is pretty cringe-worthy. Soloing is the hardest. I could only bang out some chords and do a little noodlin'. I'm starting a new playlist on YouTube called Guit Bits where I'm putting the little interesting bits. I'm just going to post this first one here because it's not Casio related, but if you're into strange "experimental" stuff you might find it amusing. Anybody else here ever try guitar?

Here's what happened when I did:

Thanks Sergio! I hear the word strange said about me a lot, why is that? Hmmm.

I can't imagine playing guitar again. I wonder how Keith Richards has been able to keep doing it. I might try to poke at some keys again and there are software music making apps for those with "lessened digit dexterity" like me.

I remember you said you played guitar, Sergio. Any recordings?

I've been called "strange" many times before, so don't feel unique...  🙂  Just know you are and get on with life....

Many years ago I tried to do a LOT of things, and playing the guitar was one of them.  I even started taking classical guitar lessons of all things...  I also started taking piano lessons, to read and stuff, but gave it up.  I'll try to find a recording but only if it's not too embarrassing, because I actually sing if I remember (I don't sing, but I may have on one occasion).

• Like 1