Video Files on Forum ×

Guitar recording

sergio

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Too bad you couldn't see my face as I listened to that! You have got SOME COJONES, BUDDY!

Of course, you'd be hesitant to upload something so tender, so sensitive. Revealing yourself to be vulnerable. But there's no need for embarrassment. That is music. Good music. I have no doubt Carol King herself would approve. 👏👏👏👏!!!

I demand that you make a YouTube video of that! We shouldn't be using up CMF space with non-Casio stuff. I'm just gonna do that one guitar thing here.

Another old guy sittin' on a pile of tapes, eh? What other treasures might there be in there I wonder...hmmmm.

As I'm writing this I'm imagining you sitting there squirming, "what have I done?! I've gotta delete that!" Every minute I wait to post this you squirm in agony! Ah ha! Was I right?😀

• Like 1

You're really funny, guy!  You make me laugh out loud every time!

I hesitated to post it, but as an old guy of 73 (coming up), who cares...  😀  Really thanks for your comments.  Actually, I was surprised that my guitar backing was not that bad...  The voice, that's another thing and didn't try it again.

It's true it's not for Casio, but the Lounge seems very technical oriented, and it's not my thing right now, anyway.  So, I apologize.

There is no video...  That was during Thanksgiving at my mom's house where we used to congregate.  Thanks again, m10538!

• Like 1