Video Files on Forum ×

Venti Del Passato (Original by Sergey Slyutov)

• sslyutov changed the title to Venti Del Passato (Original by Sergey Slyutov)
3 hours ago, sergio said:

That was awesome, sslyutov!  I like the different moods in the piece and some interesting chord changes.  The last segment is my favorite.  Congrats!!!  👍  Have you written other stuff?

Thank you!

If you are asking about other audios posted at reverb... the answer is yes.

videos are my lessons and audio are the original compositions.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sergio said:

I had forgotten about the discussion we had before, went back to Reverbnation and listened to "Saturday"... Beautiful.

I have to see what Reverbnation has to offer.  Do you like it and is it worth it?

There is a limit of 8 MB size per file for free membership.

I had to reduce the bitrate for the piece to 270 to make it fit (3m 50secs)

You get some statistics about listeners, but not much.

If you decide to register there let me know I will be your fan :)

4 hours ago, m10538 said:

😑😐😃😮😄😅😌😨😊😀😁😂, 🙋!

Those are my actual facial expressions as I listened! (That's a high-five at the end) That's some serious good music! I think that's my favorite sslyutov yet! 👏!

Thank you!

That is a very creative way to describe an impression!

4 hours ago, sslyutov said:

If you decide to register there let me know I will be your fun :)

So much has happened to me since you mentioned Reverbnation back in September, and it turns out that I tried to register, and they sent me an email to confirm the registration.  For some reason, the email comes out in a weird format and I could never complete the registration.  I tried again today, even with a different browser, and the same thing happens.

I have my "channel" in YouTube, and perhaps Reverb works the same way.  Is there any benefit?  I have my own web page using YouTube to manage the videos, so I'm not sure it's worth it, specially with all the registration problems...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sergio said:

So much has happened to me since you mentioned Reverbnation back in September, and it turns out that I tried to register, and they sent me an email to confirm the registration.  For some reason, the email comes out in a weird format and I could never complete the registration.  I tried again today, even with a different browser, and the same thing happens.

I have my "channel" in YouTube, and perhaps Reverb works the same way.  Is there any benefit?  I have my own web page using YouTube to manage the videos, so I'm not sure it's worth it, specially with all the registration problems...

Probably not (I do not see any extra benefits)

I have subscribed for your channel on YouTube.

13 hours ago, sslyutov said:

Probably not (I do not see any extra benefits)

I have subscribed for your channel on YouTube.

Thanks, Sergey.  I also joined an outfit called MusicXray, which promises to submit your songs to "industry people" and get ratings for them, etc.  I guess it's aimed at people trying to get into the business.  I tried it but cancelled because I don't think their system works.  I had a song rated very highly and never heard from anybody...  Anyway, some people reviewed it negatively if you Google them.  I'll stay with YT for now.