Video Files on Forum ×

Guitar problem - Casio style MZ X500

petersohn

Today while doing style I noticed a problem with the sound of the guitar in Intro.

The problem is presented in the recording: https://picosong.com/wJE2W/

In both cases I used the factory sound WAHDISTGT3. If on Chord 4 I use Choir Aahs the guitar plays correctly with its sound - if I use Elec.Organ the guitar sounds completely different. It seems to me that on Elec.Organ sound a different effect is used and it influences guitar sound. In Mixer Edit the guitar plays correctly - after saving it, it changes the sound.  Has anyone had a similar situation? How to solve such a problem?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

On 2/10/2019 at 5:37 PM, petersohn said:

Today while doing style I noticed a problem with the sound of the guitar in Intro.

The problem is presented in the recording: https://picosong.com/wJE2W/

In both cases I used the factory sound WAHDISTGT3. If on Chord 4 I use Choir Aahs the guitar plays correctly with its sound - if I use Elec.Organ the guitar sounds completely different. It seems to me that on Elec.Organ sound a different effect is used and it influences guitar sound. In Mixer Edit the guitar plays correctly - after saving it, it changes the sound.  Has anyone had a similar situation? How to solve such a problem?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

This happens because the ELEC ORGAN has DSP
Choose another Sound that does not have DSP
In the MZ-X only one DSP is accepted in the Rhythm