Video Files on Forum ×

USB MIDI DRIVER FOR WINDOWS10!!!

32 minutes ago, Brad Saucier said:

CTK-3400SK is class compliant USB MIDI.  The driver will be installed automatically when the keyboard is connected.  

I've already tried and it does not work. I have two PCs, in one with W10 it does not work and in the other with W8.1 if it works. it may be that some program interferes or the keyboard doesn't work with W10. I have a MIDIUSB TO USB, it’s different of MIDI USB.

• 1 year later...

If you are saying that, somehow, you were using your laptop's keyboard as a MIDI (music) keyboard, then yes, it could have to be disabled (as a MIDI [music] keyboard) when you connect the CTK-3400SK.  For many (most ?) music software programs, you can only have one MID-IN device and one MIDI-OUT device  defined (declared/selected) at a time.  If you are using your laptop's keyboard as a MIDI (music) keyboard at the same time you have the CTK-3400SK connected, that would be two MIDI-IN devices connected at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

In the interest of others, who may be following this latter part of this thread, I believe that I finally understand the problem you are describing.  You appear to be attempting to connect an external "typing" (QWERTY) keyboard to your laptop at the same time you connect the CTK-3400SK, but are unable to do so.  If this is correct, is it because you only have one USB port on your laptop?  If so, you can try using a USB Hub.  The QWERTY keyboard should have no problem with this, but some music keyboards have problems working through a Hub.  If you have multiple USB ports on your laptop, you should be able to connect the external QWERTY keyboard and the music keyboard at the same time.  I do this occasionally with my new Windows 10 laptop with no problems.

If you do have multiple USB ports on your laptop, but are still having this problem, this could be a limitation of your laptop's hardware (BIOS ?), or most likely, a flaw with your Windows 10 build, that limits its ability to generate sufficient USB Root Hubs in the Windows Device Manager to satisfy user demand.  Without further information on your setup, I am afraid that this is about all I have to offer at this time.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, Yeyo said:

I have a Keyboard Casio WK-3800 and I need Drivers for Windows 10, for conecting my keyboard to my pc, Help me 

Windows 10 is backwards compatible with older drivers.  The Win 8.1 driver below will work fine.  If your Windows 10 version is 32 bit, that driver is also available.

https://support.casio.com/en/support/download.php?cid=008&pid=72

• 2 weeks later...