Video Files on Forum ×

Bichaldi mazzaro,s Blue monday-ish

I,ve recorded this with my Android phone but i am  strugeling to get  decent audio. 

Many. Apps i,ve tryd but i think it,s the

phone.....maybe micro USB would work?

Anyway, would love tot hear whatever You alle think of my Creation!

I made it on a Casio Ctx 5000 and recorded it with opencamera on a Wiko lenny4 with android using a rode sc4 cable.

Fixed it!!! With a good old desktop!

• Like 2

That sounds really cool, Bichaldi, 👍!

If I understand correctly this was recorded with a microphone. The sound is a little tinny and mono. Can't the ctx 5000 record the sound? That would be way better. And the audio and video editing apps I use are MixPad, VideoPad, and PowerDirector.

5 minutes ago, m10538 said:

If I understand correctly this was recorded with a microphone.

It's recorded using a cable into the audio jack on the phone.  The audio jack on most phones can output stereo audio and input a mic simultaneously.  When recording video, the Open Camera app gives the choice of using either the phone's built in microphone or using the wired mic as the audio source.  I've actually tried the very same setup on my Android phone using Open Camera and a cable to the CT-X5000.  Unfortunately the audio is always mono since it's really intended for microphones.  Also, it is always processed by AGC (automatic gain control) as well, at least on my phone it is.  Another option for Android phones is to use a USB audio interface and OTG cable, for phones that support OTG.    

• Like 1

Thanksss!

Yes, its stored in the keyboard, and i play it back. Then i connect the  smartphone to the Line out. The headphone Jack of the phone then works as a Line in and is only mono.

But i need to find a better way....my Wiko lenny4 smartphone is not otg-ready so i can not use the micro USB as a Line in ..

Is there a way.....any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated!

On 3/14/2019 at 3:52 PM, Brad Saucier said:

Much better.  :2thu:

Thxxx!

3 hours ago, vbdx66 said:

Hi Bichaldi this is really a nice synth track.

Which DAW are you using to record yourself on the computer? The result is really good.

Thxxx, i used audacity. A little compression And a bit of extra bass. And then i use a plugin called Lamé wich makes it possible to export it as an .MP3 file, so that i can load it into the windows Photos app!

• Like 1