Video Files on Forum ×

CT-X 5000 User Rhythm up-load problem

RickyLee

Good evening, forum friends!!  Another facet of the on going problem with my 5000. I don't know if this in an appendage of the registration problem that I posted yesterday or not. I am not able to up-load any user rhythms and then get them to work. Here's the issue. The (AC7 and CFK) rhythms upload into the various slots just as they should. When I try to play them, all the screens show everything operational...Intro's, Endings, Varations change as they should.....Only one problem....there is no sound on the left side of the board. This only started with the last attemp to up-load some rhythms from a factory Casio website. Now, here is the real kicker. The other user rhythms all play as they should. All of the factory rhythms...pre-installed....work just fine. But there is no sound from the accompaniment below the split point. If the accomp button is turned off, the tone sounds all up and down the board. I have devoured the manual from one end to the other and there is nothing to help with this problem. I am wondering if the memory stick has gone defective. I have tried to reformat it and that makes no difference. I am wondering if it is a developed software isssue and if I am gonna have to do a full restore to solve the issue. Any ideas from any of you who might has experienced this before. Is there a set-up setting that may have got changed by accident that I should take a look at? Any help would sure be appreciated! Have a wonderful weekend, gang!!! :)

15 hours ago, RickyLee said:

This only started with the last attemp to up-load some rhythms from a factory Casio website.

Exactly which rhythms and was it on this site in the download section?  Did you turn on chord priority mode in split point settings?  That would prevent the lower tone from sounding when accompaniment is turned on. 

Hi Brad!!

Thank you for your kindness in trying to help me with the issues I encountered with the recent user rhythm issue. I tried going into the split point and turning the chord priority on and off. It made no difference. The accompaniment part would not work on the latest upload. I tried the new one with the Ray Price Shuffle....thankyou by the way....it wouldn't work either. There was accompaniment on all the rhythms that were already installed as user rhythms weeks previous and all of the factory installed units worked as well. If I pushed the accompaniment button there were chords on the left hand but the minute the stop, start, into etc was pushed. There was nothing on the left hand. It was muted for some reason. Everything else worked as it should. I could not figure what had happened. I bit the bullet and did a factory reset. That mean't all of my user rhythms and user tones I had set up were GONE. I tried installing the rhythm you made and it worked perfectly. I just got thru re-installing the user tones I had set-up before and every thing is in working order again. Something must have gone wacko before in the system set-up. I will try re-installing the user rhythms once again. Thanks for all your help, once again and especially for the Ray Price shuffle rhythm. That made my day. Have a wonderful weekend and God bless. :)

16 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

That's very strange.  I can't think of what might have caused it.  I'm glad it's all sorted now.  Glad you found my shuffle rhythm.  If you can post a video of how you use it, I'd love to see it.  Enjoy!

Hi @Brad Saucierdo you suppose your Shuffle rhythm can be read by the CT-X700/800? I have listened to the MP3 you recorded and I really like it.

Thanks.