Video Files on Forum ×

custom Tone with echo and repeat effect?

It's not completely clear to me what you want, but maybe experiment with the following:

- for "echo": use a delay effect and add reverb

- for "repeat rapidly": start from a continuous tone (like a flute) and add an extreme vibrato (both in intensity and speed) to it

• Like 1

There is an arpeggiator on this one, right?I have the 6200, I am guessing the WK7600 has the same setup.  This works with the CTK6200 and you can control the speed of the repeated note. Push and hold the arpeggiator button-when the LCD screen shows the type of arpeggio, scroll through the choices until you get to-surprise!-repeat. There are 4 repeat styles you can use. Now hold a single note, and there you go. You can control the speed of the repeated note by pushing "function+menu" to get to the performance settings. Once you are in that screen, scroll down to arpeggio hold and arpeggio speed. Under speed there are 8 settings from slowest to fastest, and what sounds like a "shuffle" beat and a "triplet" beat, or just straight repeated single notes. Works with any tone and with the auto rhythms, sounds like it is synched to the beat  if you use the arpeggiator with the auto-accompaniments. 

Thanks Jokeyman123. I tried the arpeggiator - repeat, the effect is good - however one downside is that every note now has the same repeat effect - unless I press the Arpeggiator button again to disable it. Wonder if there is a way to generate the repeat effect only when the key is being pressed “for a while - e.g. 1 sec or longer”?