Video Files on Forum ×

Veridis Quo (Daft Punk cover)

Finally I got audio my audio interface, computer and software started to work better, so after a couple of days I made cover of one of my Daft Punk's favourites.

Soundioxide - Veridis Quo (Reggae Pop version :)

In general, Casio (CT-X 5000) rhythm 109 was used (PopRegae) for overall background, as well as tune 318 (SolFlut2) for playing melody. Together with that a package of VST synths was added to add some more electronic feeling. I was having quite fun making music with that kind of approach. Lot of CT-X 5000 rhythms sounds really well and for sure a couple more will nicely blend with my future cover ideas.

For sure it could be better in terms of mixing, equalization and other mastering stuff, but currently I am getting used to new tools,  software and new workflow. Looking forward to make some more - already have some ideas.

Wow @Soundioxide that sounds fantastic (very professional) with the unusual reggae style.  Great job with both sound and video.  However, in the future you may want to clean your computer keyboard before zooming in.........yikes, Ha!  Interesting screenshots of your chord lead sheet , equipment, and software are a nice touch.  Thanks for the upload.