Video Files on Forum ×

Wobbling sound when adjusting volume control PX-5S

Ben Richard

Hello, 

I have just received my brand new Casio PX-5S keyboard. Everything seems to work fine but I have noticed that if I am turning the volume up or down (by using the physical volume control on the keyboard) while playing or holdding down a key at the same time it makes an ugly wobbling sound. It happens in particular if the sound is completely turned, I then start playing the keys and then while I am doing this turn  the volume button. 

Has anyone of you experienced the same? I'm worried that something might be wrong with my keyboard.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi again

Thank you all for your answers and advices and sorry for the late update. In the mean time I have tried different loudspeakers and headphones both mono and stereo and it seems that the wobbling sound and its intensity is connected to what kind of loud speakers I'm using. It doesn't disappear but can be reduced with the right choice of loud speakers. Thank you all.