Video Files on Forum ×

Bluetooth Audio / IPad not working any more

Moehre

Hey, I use SetListmaker on my IPad with audio files for every song. A few days ago I connected the IPad with Casio Privia and the audio files where played over the casio speakers (only left speaker but it worked). Now there was an IOS Update and now there is no sound anymore; the IPad is paired correctly, the bluetooth sign on the casio is blue but the sound does not come out of the ps speakers.

I am an IOS noob and can not find any solution to this - I unpaired them and deletes savesbluetooth devices - repaired but no success :(

What am I missing here? Is there something new to IOS to block this? Is there a way to check the BT connection?

Thx in advance,

Detlev

Do a Bing or Google search on "iPad update blocking bluetooth" and you will see that several past updates have caused problems with bluetooth.  The most common fix is what Brad has already suggested - just restart the iPad, but some updates required changing some settiings in bluetooth.  So if a restart does not fix it, review the search results for other things to try.  BUT . . . . when I did my search, a few minutes ago, I did not see anything from this most recent update.  I can't tell you from my iPad, as I have an old iPad 3 that no longer accepts updates.  You can also check thr iPad support forum to see if there is any scuttlebutt there about recent update problems. 

Thx for the suggestions - I tried it with my Honor Smartphone and this worked OK!

So it is definitely an IPad Problem :(

It was updated to IOS 13.3.1 - after some restarting and trying there was a message on my IPad "This function is not supported" after pairing...

I will search the net for others having BT problems with the IPad (Mini) - it's surely no Casio fault!

Greetings

Detlev