Video Files on Forum ×

stitockf

vasi

Jokeyman

His original post actually says STYTOCKF.  He misspelled it in the title ("STITOCKF"), but he appears to be trying to download .the Yamaha style to Casio CKF rhythm converter.  I put the translation out there, hoping you would see it, as I know you have some knowledge of it and the MIDI to CKF converter.  Any chance you could help him out somehow?

- T -

Său origine scris spune STYTOCKF.  El a scris greșit în titlu ("STITOCKF"), dar se pare că încearcă să descarce .stilul Yamaha în convertorul de ritm Casio CKF.  Am pus traducerea acolo, în speranța că ar vedea-o, așa știu că aveți unele cunoștințe de ea și MIDI la CKF convertor.  E vreo șansă să-l ajuți cumva?

OK, here is the style converter program-this is the one that will load a Yamaha .sty file (style) and convert it to a (somewhat usable) Casio auto-arrangement rhythm. I've had mixed success with this as we've already discussed at length-that Yamaha styles do not always translate over too well due to Yamaha embedded information in some of their files. But here it is, the only one of its kind I've ever found. i think the other file is the Casio program that translates a standard midi file to a Casio auto-arranger rhythm. There is one that is part of the IDES 4.0 but i also have it as a separate executable Windows program. I have also included the English version of the SMF converter manual contained in the 2nd zip file. thanks again Ted for helping, I hope you are well through this epic terrible pandemic. 

Style converter.zip SMFConverter.zip

Brad, Joe or Mike-I posted these 2 Casio programs here for the sake of accessibility but if you think I should repost in the files section-i was not sure which keyboard this poster is referencing so I decided to land it here with Ted's help. I would think it might helpful to other Casio musicians-I don't think i have either of these in the uploads, but I had listed these in other earlier posts somewhere else. i can trace those posts back and re-allocate to the files section if you think it necessary, i don't want to overload servers with too much content. Thanks all, be well.

Many thanks Jokeyman.  It's Romanian.  I'll take it from here.  I just hope that little to-do early on hasn't scared our original poster off.  Hopefully he/she will be back and see this.  Somehow I feel that in times like these, little things like this become really important.

Vasi

Jokeyman123 has posted two files for you above.  The file labeled style converter is the STYTOCKF that you want.  The other file converts a MIDI file to a CKF rhythm.

Jokeyman123 a postat două fișiere pentru tine de mai sus.  Convertorul de stil etichetat de fișier este STYTOCKF dorit.  Alt fișier convertește un fișier MIDI într-un ritm CKF.

OK, aici este programul convertor de stil-acesta este cel care va încărca un fișier Yamaha .sty (stil) și convertiți-l la un (oarecum utilizabil) Casio auto-aranjament ritm. Am avut succes mixt cu acest lucru, deoarece am discutat deja la lungime-că stilurile Yamaha nu traduce întotdeauna peste prea bine din cauza yamaha încorporat informații în unele dintre fișierele lor. Dar aici este, singurul de acest gen pe care l-am găsit. Cred că celălalt fișier este programul Casio care traduce un fișier midi standard la un ritm casio auto-aranjor. Acolo is unul that is part de la IDES 4.0 numai i de asemenea have it as un separate executable Ferestre program. Am inclus, de asemenea, versiunea în limba engleză a manualului convertor SMF conținute în fișierul zip 2a. Multumesc din nou Ted pentru ajutor, sper că sunt bine prin această pandemie epic teribil.