Video Files on Forum ×

Hello to all , I have just made a short music video etc.

Hello to all , I have just made a short music video etc.

1# This one is in a Techno Cumbria style using the following sounds:

80's Synth String the split sound is a Mellow Saw Lead 

The title for this composed piece of music : " LET'S ALL BE HAPPY TODAY " 

2# This one is in a Easy Ballad  style using the following sounds :

Strings Voice the split sound is a Electric Piano 2 

The title of this composed piece of music : " I AM IN HEAVEN "

3# This last one is in a Electric Ballad using the follow sounds:

Grand Piano the split sound is a 2 Octave Piano 

The title of this song is a commercial one it is from a 1968 song called : " THOSE WERE THE DAYS MY FRIEND "

This song was sung by a Welsh folk singer named  " Mary Hopkin " it was from an 

English lyric to the Russian romance song " (Дорогой длинною", literally "By the long road"), composed by Boris Fomin (1900–1948) with words by the poet Konstantin Podrevsky. It deals with      reminiscence upon youth and romantic idealism. < some information where this song originated from however , I used this music in a way I think it should sound hence the Electric Ballad style

Thank you I hope you will enjoy a non professional VIDEO the reason why I cannot use YouTube because , I haven't got Gmail etc. I apologize for any small discrepancies in this short video but you get the message ?

Have a very nice day wherever you live !!

Alistair73 

👍

• Like 2

Hey there, Alistair! I like #2 best, sounds nice, 👍!

Here's some advice from one non-professional to another: it would be better to record the audio through the line output rather than the speakers for the best full stereo sound. A video camera with stereo audio input would work. And the Forum would rather you post links to your videos, especially long ones, because they take up space here on the Forum (that's what they told me, at least). It's totally easy and free to get Gmail and a YouTube account. That's what I'm doing, and you can't get cheaper and more non-professional than me! 😀

Hi m10538 thank you for you advice with regards buying a video with stereo output this I am sure can get here in Russia as it very cheap for a Westerner to buy such a product however , I will have to wait for the time being and you are exactly right that it does take up too much space on this forum anyway, I love to play my kind of music and that if I may , is it possible to have your email address and I can send you as an attachment a short music video of the 2nd one

2# This one is in a Easy Ballad  style using the following sounds : I will try You Tube as you suggested it is free to do this is it please ? I will do a Google search for further info etc.

Strings Voice the split sound is a Electric Piano 2 

The title of this composed piece of music : " I AM IN HEAVEN "

This one my Russian Wife likes very much to I was inspired to compose this piece of music being in such mood to produce such good music and by the way , I have signed up to SOUND

CLOUD yes well some of the musicians music is okay especially the Avid-Sound-XW-Addict. Casio PX 55 from the Netherlands seems a bit weak but it is okay I have saved their  page  etc. interesting type of music  so, it is music to whomsoever listens to it music to my mind 

Thank you for you time and patience and please send me you email address if you can my one is alist4irrichardmay@yandex.ru please look after youself and thank you once again for your advice it helps to get another persons opinion this is what life is all about yes ?

Best regards to you Sir  Alistair73  real name is Alistair Richard May ex-British repatriate !! 👍:keys:

Hi sslytov Russian eh ? well in fact I reside in Russia and married to my Russian Wife Svetlana Pavlovna for the last 19 years anyway , back to the subject may I ask you please , do you understand English or I can in fact translate this reply in Russian using Yandex translate so, yes I know this regarding distortion I have been advised by another member to get a video camera with stereo output I will get one at Eldorado shop in Tver a case of having the money still, no worries I will get one in any way so, to fix the sound I was in fact did a computer webcam and used the speaker system on the desktop computer an ACER ASPIRE 24 WINDOWS 10 this was pointed out from another member I mention in this message so, there you go , I will get the video camera soon all of which I am not in control of my money I have 2 British pensions every month which goes into Sveta`s VTB Bank account as I am not a resident here in Russia I am still a British citizen well , I will not go into all the details okay ? but, thank you for you comment location Planet Mars eh ? oh well, there you go me I live in a small village just outside of the main town center of Tver I call an ENGLISHMAN'S HOME IS HIS CASTLE as we say in England well , not true the dacha is Sveta`s and she has an older Daughter Victoria Rossi near us she is my Russian Stepdaughter under Russian law she is a very nice 41 year old woman need I say more completely off the record .

Please look after yourself and STAY SAFE ! 

Regards to you ,

Alistair 73 my actual age and composer and musician !  

PS a photo of my Russian Stepdaughter  Victoria 41 years old nice girl SINGLE << hmm ! that is another story !!  :D

:keys: :)

Victoria #1.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry, seems like I keep hitting wrong buttons ;)

A village next to Tver that should be beautiful!

I am not sure you need to buy anything at all to improve the quality of the sound.

There  are a few things may help you

1. Use line-in on you computer to record audio

you will be able to capture great sound (stereo)
of course if your Casio has line-out or a headphones  output

2. download  some free DAW such as audacity or PreSonus Studio One

record the audio using any of these programs

3. aspire s24 is not a dream by far ( all in one ;) )

however you can try to get free video editing software

try DaVinci Resolve 

you can use it to align the video with the audio track 

Thank you sslutov for this information I tried to get an account bur unfortunately one has to PAY for this service and I have no CREDIT CARD here in Russia { BUMMER ! } so, I will try a free website if necessary for a free video editing software studio but, I am not that technically minded but, as you suggested , I do have no my Casio C T K 6200 a line-out and a headphone output so , for the time being I will try this before I get a video editing software but the latter , it is FREE !! 

Please look after yourself plus your Wife and dog I saw this on one of your YouTube videos and I am right in saying this your a classical pianist ? I love the piano and on my C T K 6200 great piano sounds .

Best regards to you both ,

Alistair 73 

😊 :keys: