Video Files on Forum ×

Chordana Midi storage CTK 3500

I have created a MIDI file using Musescore notation software and am attempting to store it in the user area on a CTK 3500. I have successfully installed Chordana Play on my Android phone and stored the MIDI file on the phone. I can connect the phone to the CTK 3500, enter APP Mode, and play the file through the CTK speakers. However, when I attempt to Transfer the file to the CTK storage it does not work. I click on Transfer Song on the Chordana app and get a dialog box saying make sure the keyboard is in APP Mode and click OK. When I click OK nothing happens. 

While experimenting with possible solutions, I attempted to store one of the built in songs in the Chordana App, and when I clicked OK, I got another dialog box with additional options (which I don't recall at this time). So I am suspecting that there is some sort of formatting difference between Musescore MIDI structure and what Chordana is expecting. Has anyone else had this issue? If so have you found a work around?

Thanks