Video Files on Forum ×

MZ-X300: Assignable knobs K1 and K2

yxcv

Dear Sirs,

I own a Casio MZ-X300. At present, assignable knob K1 has got the function "EQ Low Gain" and knob K2 "EQ Mid1 Gain".

Since both functions are of no use for me, I would like to change them to new functions "Keyboard volume" and "Accompaniment volume".

These changes are no problem, but when I switch off the keyboard and switch on again, then original functions "Low gain" and

"MId1 Gain" are still present. In other words, my changes are not stored at all.

Since I do not find any information about this problem in my manuals I kindly ask you for help: How can I permanently store

my new function ?? Thank you for your kind support ! Gottfried Wernig, Austria.

51 minutes ago, yxcv said:

Dear Sirs,

I own a Casio MZ-X300. At present, assignable knob K1 has got the function "EQ Low Gain" and knob K2 "EQ Mid1 Gain".

Since both functions are of no use for me, I would like to change them to new functions "Keyboard volume" and "Accompaniment volume".

These changes are no problem, but when I switch off the keyboard and switch on again, then original functions "Low gain" and

"MId1 Gain" are still present. In other words, my changes are not stored at all.

Since I do not find any information about this problem in my manuals I kindly ask you for help: How can I permanently store

my new function ?? Thank you for your kind support ! Gottfried Wernig, Austria.

Not sure what the nomenclature is, but I think in the System settings you can tell the system to remember certain settings. Will check.

Edited by Rick Sterling
speeling
  • Like 1