Video Files on Forum ×

Flash drive tutorials

Jack Roy

Is it possible to take and make the users manual in video format for those of us who are musicians and less into programs/editing ?  I.e. There are lots of videos already,  but there is so much more to be explored.  Would be willing to pay $50.00 for a flash drive with video tutorials.  Just asking .

Will there be a third party or equivalent to put all the px3000 registrations onto a flash drive for purchase as I cannot get nothing to download form my cell phone or android tablet.  Just asking.  Love my px3000 as much as my Tyros3.

The question you want to ask is really a general how-to question, not necessarily Casio related,

How do I download files and copy them to a flash drive using a (insert whatever device you're using here)? 

While it can be done by computer, laptop, cell phone or tablet, the easiest way is with a computer.  Mobile devies often require special adapters or special flash drives to connect one as external storage.  

Once you have the files copied to a flash drive folder named MUSICDAT, you can insert the flash drive in your S3000 and use the media load menu to install the files.  

• Like 1