Video Files on Forum ×

Mute all internal sounds (Local Off)?

frama78

Hi there, I own a Keyboard in the similar pruduct range but I´m not too that convinced in some details. While searching for alternatives, I´m pretty much set to the CTX800 but there is only one point, that´s holding me off from buying atm:

As the manual says, it´s no local off implemented? The reason why I want that is beacause I have some really nice IOS Instruments that I want to send to the CTX and play and listen to the sounds through the speakers. On the Keyboard I have, there is no LO implemented as well but I can go by turning the volume of the Keyboard to zero beacuse the audio input runs always on max and is uncoupled of the volume knob.

Is there a way to get something like this an a CTX?

Thank you,

Frank🙂

Edit: Well... while the Midi impemention chart says, that there is no local off, I´ve read that there actually IS a local control via function/midi... confusing.

Just got my 800 and I have to say, I wasn´t expecting much. Well... This thing is stunning! Really good sounds and an awesome keybed! The CTX800 just kills my old Triton LE playwise!! Unfortunately, I have to return it because the pitchwhell is not working and to my surprise: it´s detuned two half steps! Never thought, that could be possible, but that´s the way it is. I have made several factory resets but both issues do not get solved. 

No big deal for me since I´ve got it from a well renowned shop in germany. I´ll try another one or/and maybe get me a CT-S300 as practice/travel rig and for the use as an amplified master controller.

Are the keybeds of the CTS and CTX the same or at least similar?