Video Files on Forum ×

Faulty CT-X700 keys?

USAF Musician

I purchased the CT-X700 in April 2020 from Amazon in the US. About 2 or 3 months later I noticed the bottom 5 lower keys in 'electric piano' mode would clange when played. I contacted Casio and they gave a list of repair places to take it. But with the Covid-19 pandemic, repair shops will not touch any keyboards at this time. I emailed Casio and have yet to hear from them. Any suggestions?

Dear Members, my Casio CT-X700 will not reset to factory settings. I've read your comments and suggestions but none of them work. I have GOOGLED but only found the same info or procedure that was noted in the manual. 

If I can't record which was my main reason for buying it may be best for me to sell it to a beginner keyboard player. (It's 4 months old).

P.S. Casio has been notified by phone and email. Repair shops used by Casio in my area will not work on it due to the pandemic.  I'm frustrated and am very unhappy with Casio.

Any suggests? Thank You!