Video Files on Forum ×

editing tempo in song sequencer individual tracks casio wk 7600

Hello

I have create two tracks - one a piano piece of 16 bars and drum accompaniment 16 bars (using drum sets feature withing the wk 7600), both using song sequencer . For the 1st one, tempo is 100 bpm and second one temp became 95 bpm (and sometimes varies and is inconsistent as produced by drum set inputs manually) . 1. How do I edit both the tracks to have same tempo and 2. then sync both the tracks to have the same  tempo and play as one?

Regards

Roopak

Sounds like you did not use the system track to record your tempo-the system track is the only track that will record and save the tempo setting you first must set before you record anything-then all your other tracks will sync to the system track tempo-will record at the system track tempo.  None of the other tracks will record the tempo and if you try, the tempo will appear to drift-it will act as you are seeing-it will not remain constant. I usually record a drum, percussion or other repetitive sound I can use to establish my other tracks, using the system track first, sometimes a bass pattern. At least that's the way I do it.