Record and playback a split keyboard on PX-S 3000

Sedorikku

Dear All,

As it is my first post on this wonderful forum, let me introduce myself quickly: I am Cédric, French living is Japan who tries to compose ambient/downtempo/chillgressive music using Logic ProX.

I just got a new Casio Privia px-s3000. The keyboard can be split, it work beautifully as a standalone.

The tricky part is coming whenever I make a MIDI Instrument Track or an External Instrument track with the Privia as instrument, using the split mode: I can play upper and lower part, it is fine. I can record MIDI notes, no worries, BUT, after I recorded and press play, all notes will be played with the upper part instrument only, even the notes recorded while playing on the lower part of the keyboard.

I tried to switch Local/Off, it is even worst, in this mode, even if split mode is active, any note played and/or recorded will play on the upper part instrument only.

I have also tried many ways in the MIDI Environment with no success. There is surely a way, but I am still looking for it... Is there a way to send each instrument on its own MIDI channel?

If anyone could help, that would be really appreciated!

Thank you!