Video Files on Forum ×

Wk7600 questions: Pedal reverse polarity +/- ,...Non Drawbar Organ Rotary on/off..,Piano editing

Cman

Wk7600 questions:

Pedal reverse polarity +/- ,...

I have a Yamaha sustain pedal that is working in reverse can you change polarity +/- in the WK7600?

Non Drawbar Organ Rotary on/off..,

The drawbar organ Rotary effect Leslie works flawlessly....but when I choose a factory organ patch is there a way to assign a

rotary speaker effect to them as when I press the rotary button nothing is happening?

Piano editing.......The Stereo Piano sample for me isn't the best sounding to my ears ...has anyone created a really good Piano on the WK-7600 I can try..?

Thank you all for the help in advance...

There are several aftermarket pedals that have a switch to change polarity.

I added an external switch to change rotary speed but it only works with drawbar organ. 

Best you can do is create custom copies of voices and save them with rotary speaker on and off and switch between the two registrations.

You might try creating this piano sound: 

• Like 1

Thank you for your advice.....the Yamaha sus pedal doesn't have a polarity switch so its useless.....
but, I have other pedals like my Boss FS-5U which has the -/+ switch and that is now working fine for now..

The External switch you mentioned? i would love to see a picture of that ?..is it custom made or something you can buy?

I will check out the Piano tutorial also ....thank you so much for your help.