Video Files on Forum ×

A Few Minutes Of More Or Less Aimless Rambling On My New PX560

Just got the PX560 several days ago.  The upload is just solo piano on the PX560 using only the main preset piano voice.  The touch control was set to "Normal".  Not sure if any other info is required.  The original .wav file was encoded to .mp3 using Audacity.  The settings were:

Bit Rate Mode:   Preset
Quality:   320 kbps
Variable Speed:   Fast
Channel Mode:   Joint Stereo

It's pretty sloppy playing of nothing in particular.  Just rambling.  It's a lot of fun to play this keyboard, but it's going to take a while before my fingers are strong enough to play it properly.TomT120920.mp3

• Like 2

On 12/12/2020 at 11:27 AM, m10538 said:

Hey, make it a new form...'Ramble For Piano in Fminor, Opus2'.

Hahahaha, yeah excellent m10538, and the words 'incoherent' and 'sloppy' should probably be added in the title somewhere.  Truth in advertising.  I can hear Leonard Pinth Garnell (from SNL) commenting after playing it for his audience, "There now, that wasn't so good was it?"  My consolation is that my future path is clearly laid out before me, insofar as getting noticeably worse might just be impossible given current laws of physics.  I was going to delete it, but since you and Tsquare have been kind enough to give some positive comments, (and I don't care if you did it just to be nice), I guess I'll leave it. 😎

On 12/9/2020 at 3:46 PM, Tsquare said:

Cool rambling that sounds like it belongs on a Charlie Brown special, Ha.  Nice right hand runs.  I'm a lefty, so I'm jealous. 

Thanks Tsquare.  How does that work for a lefty?  Is the right hand stuff really that much harder than it would be for a righty?   Are you able to do much more complex bass  runs and rhythms and stuff?  Left hand stuff is hard for me.  Especially when it's sort of 'independent'.  Anyway, I very much like what I've heard of your stuff. 

5 hours ago, TomTWK7600 said:

Thanks Tsquare.  How does that work for a lefty?  Is the right hand stuff really that much harder than it would be for a righty?   Are you able to do much more complex bass  runs and rhythms and stuff?  Left hand stuff is hard for me.  Especially when it's sort of 'independent'.  Anyway, I very much like what I've heard of your stuff. 

Thanks TomTWK7600 for saying you enjoy my uploads to this forum.  They should give you a good sampling of what the PX560 is capable of.  As for being left handed, it is somewhat of a handicap.  I find music from Baroque and Classical era particularly difficult (e.g. Bach).  However, as a lefty, I can play syncopated ragtime no problem, Ha.  

• Like 1