Video Files on Forum ×

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2021 at 11:28 AM, Casio Key said:

Now I can use all 100 DSP on the pedal while playing with both hands. I thought it was amazing to play Clavinet with the Wah-wah effect on the pedal and even trigger or change the speed of the Rotary effect on the pedal etc ... The possibilities are many.

Details PLEASE!  All of this sounds exactly like what I am looking for. . .  mostly the Rotary effect. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I use the pedal to activate a chorus effect, delay, use a different equalization in the timbre, activate and deactivate a layer and everything that is possible to use in the modulation / assignable button. So, I keep playing with both hands while using the modulation / assignable button via a pedal connected to the adapted jack that I installed.

On 2/13/2021 at 10:05 AM, Casio Key said:

I use the pedal to activate a chorus effect, delay, use a different equalization in the timbre, activate and deactivate a layer and everything that is possible to use in the modulation / assignable button. So, I keep playing with both hands while using the modulation / assignable button via a pedal connected to the adapted jack that I installed.

I use 3 pedals simultaneously connected to the CT-X5000. I use a CASIO SP-20 sustain pedal on pedal input 1 with sustain function, an M-Audio EX-P expression pedal connected to pedal input 2 / expression with volume function in different parts / layers and a CASIO SP-3 sustain pedal connected to the mono jack that I installed with modulation / assignable function.

13 minutes ago, Casio Key said:

I use 3 pedals simultaneously connected to the CT-X5000. I use a CASIO SP-20 sustain pedal on pedal input 1 with sustain function, an M-Audio EX-P expression pedal connected to pedal input 2 / expression with volume function in different parts / layers and a pedal sustain CASIO SP-3 connected to the mono jack that I installed with modulation / assignable function.

So, now I have two possibilities to use the modulation / assignable button, because I also have the assignable jack on my CT-X5000.

38 minutes ago, ConfusedRedditor16 said:

Wow, that's some neat modification work, you made it like a proper port

Yes, that way I can use modulation on the pedal. It doesn't work properly with an expression pedal, but it works perfectly with a sustain pedal. I use it a lot as a wah pedal and I can still assign the start and end of the wah filter's range. Using a simple sustain pedal with wah function or any other function that the CT-X5000 allows to assign on the modulatiom / assignable button.

On 2/18/2021 at 6:00 PM, Just Alex said:

How modulation button can control wah effect?

On 2/18/2021 at 6:00 PM, Just Alex said:

How modulation button can control wah effect?

It is difficult to explain, because it is very complex, but there is an edited clavi tone with the wah effect on the modulation / assignable button, but I use it through the pedal input 3.

CLAV1WAH.TON CLAVBANK.RBK

On 2/19/2021 at 8:22 PM, Casio Key said:

This is done by controlling the manual wah parameter in the DSP auto-wah, manual wah or distortion effects. On my CT-X5000, a switch-type pedal can trigger a timed envelope that accelerates between on and off. This envelope is used to control the manual wah parameter via the modulation / assignable button or assignable pedal on my CT-X5000, of course. This is not "auto-wah". The sustain pedal actually controls the wah. Press the pedal and the wah rises at a controlled rate. Release the pedal and the wah decreases at a controlled rate. The rate of rise and fall is programmed by you beforehand. Casio calls this an envelope pedal. Works great for wah effects. It works exactly the same on the CASIO PX-5S.