Well hopefully someone can tell me what I did

Alundy

I was feeling pretty proud.  I got Soft Pop to play so that it changed chords when I wanted it to,  pushing notes myself.  Not in a set pattern as it does if the Key is held for an extended time.  

I thought I knew how but after trying again for about an hour, all I can make happen is hold the  Accomp for an extended period and soft pop shows but also the sync start and accomp key blink and it will only play the chords that are programmed.  Not in response to the notes that I play.   If I hit the accomp key once lightly, the accomp button only lights and it will play in response to the notes that I hit, but I cannot do that and make the soft pop come up in the screen, and I cannot find how to do that.

Somehow I did it earlier and changed the tempo as well..  When I was playing then the chords played only as long as i held the keys down.  They stopped when No longer held them down.  Now they keep playing until I choose another chord, which I dont mind much, but I cannot play to the Soft Pop option or to any of the other saves styles either.

If I hold the Accomp Key down and soft pop comes up I have access to all the other styles but I cannot contro when the accompaniment changes chords.  I have no idea how I did it, and I just did it about an hour ago.  frustrating.    Can you guess its my first keyboard :):):)

I am sure its simple.  I thought it was earlier this evening myself.

Thanks. I watched the you tube video twice already but everything I read or see or do is new.  So it doesn’t stay in memory.
I see answers to some of what was confused about.  Now I am not sure after reading, can the music presets be used but also set up so that I can choose my own chord pattern. I was sure I was doing this last night but now I wonder if I am remembering wrong.   Is this possible even?   I will work on it more tonight with manual at my side 

• Like 1