Video Files on Forum ×

The Red Green Show Theme Song

I decided to cover the goofy (Oom-pah) theme song to the hilarious Canadian TV show Red Green (1991-2006).  I especially enjoy Red's duct taped automotive contraptions and "Adventures with Bill" segments.  It's one of those shows women (e.g. my wife) generally hate since it's Three Stooges type humor, Ha.  I made a PDF of the sheet music which I found on a YouTube video.  Kind of tricky with the triplets, but very fun to learn.  (5) midi tracks consisting of:

1. March 3 rhythm on system track
  2. Piano
  3. Acoustic Bass1
  4. GM accordion
  5. Guitar with 7 semitone bends using pitch wheel

Red Green Theme.mp3 Red Green Show Theme Song.pdf

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Brad Saucier said:

Love it.  I loved watching that show.  He could solve any problem with duct tape and a few clever tricks.  To quote Red Green; "Remember, if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy".  😄

Ha, I like his clever sayings and plays on words too!  Thanks for the like.  This is my favorite with "two ways to pronounce die - area"...

• Love 1

• 2 years later...
On 3/22/2021 at 1:43 AM, Tsquare said:

I decided to cover the goofy (Oom-pah) theme song to the hilarious Canadian TV show Red Green (1991-2006).  I especially enjoy Red's duct taped automotive contraptions and "Adventures with Bill" segments.  It's one of those shows women (e.g. my wife) generally hate since it's Three Stooges type humor, Ha.  I made a PDF of the sheet music which I found on a YouTube video.  Kind of tricky with the triplets, but very fun to learn.  (5) midi tracks consisting of:

1. March 3 rhythm on system track
  2. Piano
  3. Acoustic Bass1
  4. GM accordion
  5. Guitar with 7 semitone bends using pitch wheel

Red Green Theme.mp3 1.43 MB · 8 downloads Red Green Show Theme Song.pdf 311.15 kB · 4 downloads

Thank you for sharing.

• Thanks 1

More fans of Red Green, I'll be! My wife watched them all with me. Possum Lake Animal Control Ed Frid-was one of her favorites. Saw almost all the later seasons, not too many of the early ones. Adventures with Bill segments were very good too. Nice theme...

"Remember, I'm pullin' for ya'...we're all in this together".

Edited by Jokeyman123
  • Thanks 1