Video Files on Forum ×

CT-X5000 Auto accompaniment volume.

DSAHAK

The auto accompaniment volume seems to be a little low in volume in my CT-X500.  I can't find in the manual a way to increase the accompaniment volume with respect to the main voices in the keyboard.

Is there a way? 

• 2 years later...

Unfortunately that does NOT change the volume for the presets at their original locations.

I would like to adjust the volume of ALL of the preset rhythm/accompaniments.  They are louder than the "lead" . . . which can be controlled by foot pedal. 

1 hour ago, Tommy TJ said:

Unfortunately that does NOT change the volume for the presets at their original locations.

I would like to adjust the volume of ALL of the preset rhythm/accompaniments.  

"At their original locations" is not how it works, but this does indeed adjust volume level for all rhythms.  

"AccompVol" as mentioned above, adjusts volume level of the accompaniment playback system.  AccompVol level is stored in memory by the "Auto Resume" function, or by storing as a Registration Setup. If Auto Resume is not turned ON and the keyboard is turned OFF, or a different Registration is selected, AccompVol will reset to default.  As long as AccompVol does not reset to default, any rhythm selected will playback at the configured volume level.  I suspect you are changing Registrations or turning off the keyboard with Auto Resume turned off.  

So, if I am using one of the preset rhythms with my desired Tone selection which has been saved to: (example) Bank6 Number 4, and I decide Rhythm is too loud.  I make the above suggested change.  Save the new volume settings to Bank6 Number4.  Now can it be recalled after "Save" is done even if Auto Resume is turned off by bringing Bank6 Number 4 back up?  What if I desire to lower volume of ALL preset rhythms and accompaniments to a new default setting?  

Edited by Tommy TJ

Yes, once you save your accomp volume setting in a registration, it can be recalled at any time.  To use your custom accomp volume for ALL rhythms, simply select your stored registration and choose any rhythm.  If you have other registrations stored with different accomp volume levels, you will need to update each registration with your desired setting. 

Keep in mind you can use any registration as a template to create other new registrations by simply selecting a registration, updating any settings you want to change, then storing it in another location.