Video Files on Forum ×

mod wheel "warm pad"

Wingedspur

Hey Brad, thanks for responding. Not sure how I got there, but I have a stage setting with MellowSawLead in Zone 1, and the other zones Off. I would like to have a ‘vibrato’ effect (pitch mod?) controlled by the mod wheel. I’m actually working on “Just What I Needed” by the Cars for my cover band.

Most of the time, the mod wheel default is modulation as the target.  You can check that.  Press edit>stage setting>common edit. You'll see modulation edit in there.  T1 is target 1, and will show what it is assigned to control.  If it's modulation, you're done there.  Next step is to edit the tone and adjust how much modulation depth you want in the pitch, amp and filter.  Press edit>tone>LFO and dive in to find pitch, amp and filter mod depth.

hey Brad, thanks for the detailed response. I tried edit>stage setting>common edit. T1 comes up first. 2nd line in the display says "Target[Dsp Param 2]. Using the + and - buttons to scroll through all the possible values for Target, I did not find Modulation. Did I misunderstand?

thanks again