Video Files on Forum ×

Rhythms

Hey Friends,

Thank you to many of you who have shared loads of helpful goodies here in the form of tones, rhythms, theory etc..Etc....

Was browsing for some rhythms and sound fonts and bumped into this wonderful site. Here are some great rhythms and I liked many of them. I don't know how appropriate it would be for me to share this here.

Since I was able to freely download them, I thought I'd also reciprocate to your kindness by sharing my finding here. These are certainly not belonging to me but to the kind folks who have shared on this website. Here it is

https://www.casioteclados.com.br/ritmos/?t=275

Hope these are good for who ever will use them.

Best wishes.

I have another question!

Is there anybody on our forum who can share rhythms from Casio At-5 keyboard as this is an Oriental key board and seems to have some good rhythms. If any one has please share the tones and the rhythms, I mean the inbuilt ones if some how they can be extracted. Thanks.

5 hours ago, Yoyotheclown said:

Başka bir sorum daha var!

Bu bir Oriental klavye olduğundan ve iyi ritimlere sahip olduğu için, forumumuzda Casio At-5 klavyesinden ritimleri paylaşabilecek kimse var mı? Herhangi biri varsa lütfen tonları ve ritimleri paylaşın, yani nasıl çıkarılabilirlerse dahili olanları kastediyorum. Teşekkürler.

ac7 Azeri-turk ritimler (342 adet).zip

TN7 Azeri-turk sesler (82 adet).zip

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 1:31 PM, Fenerli said:

Hi! I downloaded these files. But sadly I'm unable to extract these. I get message couldn't extract. Please could you re zip them and repost it here. Sorry for inconvenience and thank you for sharing.

Best regards,

Yoyotheclown.

10 hours ago, Yoyotheclown said:

Selam! Bu dosyaları indirdim. Ama ne yazık ki bunları çıkaramıyorum. Mesaj ayıklanamadı alıyorum. Lütfen onları tekrar sıkıştırıp buraya tekrar gönderir misiniz? Rahatsızlık için özür dilerim ve paylaştığınız için teşekkür ederiz.

Saygılarımla,

Yoyotheclown.

11 hours ago, Yoyotheclown said:

Hi! I downloaded these files. But sadly I'm unable to extract these. I get message couldn't extract. Please could you re zip them and repost it here. Sorry for inconvenience and thank you for sharing.

Best regards,

Yoyotheclown.

On 6/28/2021 at 1:31 PM, Fenerli said:

Sorry for trouble! I managed to extract the files. Thank you very much Fenerli, really appreciate the kindness in sharing these rhythms. Great!

Best regards,

Yoyotheclown

🌿😌🙏🤡💐👋😀👍

1 hour ago, Fenerli said:
I have no problem opening the file

Thank you very much Fenerli.

I managed to extract them. Great help and thank you for all your kindness.

Happy Music making my dear friend!

Muchas Gracias!

💐💐💐💐💐💐

Have a great life with music.

Yoyotheclown.

8 saat önce Yoyotheclown dedi ki:

Fenerli'ye çok teşekkür ederim.

Onları çıkarmayı başardım. Büyük yardım ve tüm nezaketiniz için teşekkür ederim.

Mutlu Müzik sevgili arkadaşım yapıyor!

Teşekkürler!

💐💐💐💐💐💐

Müzikle dolu güzel bir hayatınız olsun.

Yoyotheclown.

👍👍👍🇹🇷🇹🇷
Thank you 

Edited by Fenerli
  • Thanks 1

What's good about these, even if they are converted from Yamaha to Casio, it has saved me the hassle of conversion as I can't do that. I think they are tweakable and I manage to tweak them on my CTX9000IN and mix it with some nice Indian percussion phrases and it quite well serves the purpose! 😊

What I'm enjoying is the ability to remix if not to a very large extent but suitable to one's needs. For me the cherry on top in this cool family of Casio Forum is the rhythms that are shared and they very well serve the kind of music I play. I've switched over for a change from Yamaha psrS910 and Yamaha psrs550 (I still use them) to Casio CTX9000IN because of the Indian Variety. It is so much fun and one can just go on and on discovering and creating your own genres unawares. 

Thank you all and am very happy to belong here in this great family at CasioForum.

Yoyotheclown.

🌿😌🙏👋😀👍🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

Take good care my dear friends!!!

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Edited by Yoyotheclown

13 hours ago, Just Alex said:

I checked and listened to some of them, about 5 :D

about 3 from them were conversions from Yamaha with wildly changed names :D

like some "AlpenSchlager" style being renamed to "FolkPop1"  

....But you are right, one cannot be sure whether all the inbuilt rhythms are included here from At5 as per your finding!!!👍 😄😄