Video Files on Forum ×

DSP for SMF sound and Registration sound WK-7600

bob3c

I have recorded an SMF for playback from an SD card. Track 4 recorded tone is User Tone K:012 which is a Tremolo EP. The registration tone I want to use for live play is the same tone. My problem is that while playing the SMF and the registration tone at the same time, only one of the Tremolo EP tones DSP will stay "ON" while the other will turn "OFF". Is there something that I can do to keep both tones keep the DSP "ON", or does the WK-7600 have the capability to do this? Thanks! 

The WK-7600 has only one DSP and therefore it is not possible to use 2 DSP instruments.
But since you are using the same instrument with a DSP effect, you can try turning on the DSP on Mixer A and Mixer B manually on the desired channels. The DSP on the mixer must be turned on after you have selected an instrument from the registration bank. Maybe it will work.

Addition.
I checked that you can use the same instrument with a DSP effect on mixer A and mixer B (midi mixer). You must first run the midi file, and then select the instrument with the registration button and everything will work.
You do not need to go into the mixer itself to configure it.

Edited by casio_style