Video Files on Forum ×

Mirror All CTK-7200 Settings (registrations, User Tones, Drawbar Organ Tones, etc.) on new WK-7600

Hello,

I own a CTK-7200 (two actually). 

I just bought a used WK-7600.  (I want to basically have 3 duplicate rigs, except one would include the WK-7600 instead of a CTK-7200).

I spent a fair amount of time creating registration banks with some layers/splits etc.  I also have some user tones and use drawbar organ tones.

So, basically I want to replicate everything on my current CTK-7200 onto my new WK-7600.

So, I guess is would need a memory card and I would "batch save all Digital Keyboard data" onto the memory card and then "batch load all Digital Keyboard data" onto the WK-7600.

Then it should exactly mirror the CTK-7200?  When I turned off/on the WK-7600 it should then retain the new mirrored settings/data.

Anything else I should know be careful about?

Could I just connect the keyboards without using a memory card and do the same thing?

Oh, I just realized another possibility.  Could I just back up all (CTK-7200 Digital Keyboard Data) on my computer (PC) and batch load it from there onto my WK-7600?

Thanks,

[UPDATE:  Successfully accomplished using an SD card I had.  Manual was not too tough to follow (even for me)].

Jeff

Edited by jeffn1