Video Files on Forum ×

Cables required

I purchased the CT-s200 as a gift at Christmas. I was very excited to hook it up to iPhone or iPad and use the Chordana app.

Unfortunately, after much searching and frustration we are having a terrible time finding the necessary cable and adapter in Canada without spending the same amount of money that we paid for the keyboard.  

It's very disappointing because we bought a better version for our little grandaughters because we thought the app would be helpful. They are just learning about music so we didn't see the need to spend alot right at the beginning.  Now it appears that because the micro usb is old technology, the cables are very hard to find.  We did order a couple now but they don't work.

Has anyone else had this issue? Casio really needs to update the technology on these items.

• 3 weeks later...

This cable issue seems to be happening now with the CT-S500 and CT-S1000V! You would think Casio would have made the USB port a standard USB port for the phones/tablets and a USB MIDI/TO HOST port like all the other manufacturers.. But.. no. I do like they included a blue tooth wireless midi/audio adapter though.