Video Files on Forum ×

Want to route ipad audio to CT-S1

XW-Addict

• 2 weeks later...

XW-Addict, can you confirm that it's working reliably now?

This seems to be essentially the same configuration I was asking about here for the CT-S300/400 (although I was after doing something like that with 2 cables). Would be interesting to hear since the CT-S1 and CT-S400 seem to be closely related.

Edited by timbr

On 2/11/2022 at 4:40 PM, timbr said:

XW-Addict, can you confirm that it's working reliably now?

This seems to be essentially the same configuration I was asking about here for the CT-S300/400 (although I was after doing something like that with 2 cables). Would be interesting to hear since the CT-S1 and CT-S400 seem to be closely related.

I had some issue with recording session the audio from ipad wasn't coming out the speakers during a time. When I disconnect the cable from the ipad it sounded fine through its own speaker but couldn't hear it anymore from the keyboard speakers when I reconnected. Didn't bother about it till now. This sunday gonna use the go:mixer instead but before that I'll try see what the cause was. I'll post something till then.