Video Files on Forum ×

Registration Bank does not memorize user changes.

MarcusAguillar

Hey guys!

I did a search on the forum and so far I haven't found any similar topic.

I came across the following situation:

An MZ-X300 user sent me a video, where he creates a programming for his keyboard, in sequence and saves, through the process we already know (press the "store" button, selecting the desired bank for storage). So far, all is well. The problem starts when it is necessary to "call" the programming saved in the MZ registration bank, because, despite the user having done the whole process, the programming does not return 100% faithful to what was saved.

You can see more details in the video.

An interesting note: When reset to factory settings, the keyboard goes back to saving to the registration banks normally.

The video content is in Portuguese, but I believe the operational understanding achieved is possible.

Has anyone seen something similar?

Thanks in advance for your attention!

4 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

Make sure registration freeze is turned off and try again. 

Thank you Brad!
I did some tests with Freeze mode. I edited the filters in the registrations and the result remains the same. Unfortunately the problem persists. The MZ is already updated with the latest firmware. I tried on other MZ-300's, and the same problem was not presented.

I will forward it to a technical support in my area.

Thank you one more time!

On 8/29/2022 at 1:32 PM, MarcusAguillar said:

Thank you Brad!
I did some tests with Freeze mode. I edited the filters in the registrations and the result remains the same. Unfortunately the problem persists. The MZ is already updated with the latest firmware. I tried on other MZ-300's, and the same problem was not presented.

I will forward it to a technical support in my area.

Thank you one more time!

Quando o MZ-X não registra Timbres, Registro, etc em algumas situaçôes a reinstalação da Atualização resolve este problema.Alguns dos meus clientes resolveram assim.

• Like 1