Video Files on Forum ×

Anyone know how to get electric guitar sounds richer without feedback

Jsemmler84

I just got my casio ctx 5000 and am trying to figure out the dist guitars sounds and on sound number 163 it sounds good but want it to linger more after keyless but when I go to settings and go to release it sounds very distortion or way too much feedback does not sound good at a anyone know how I can get high pitch electric guitar richer sounds on ctx5000 let me know thanks

I am in desperate settings and am in guitar sound 163 and when ever I do too much release or up the release it gets very how should I say it distorts on the high pitches is there way to get rid of that or adjust it so when I play it don't like you know sound awful or do I have way too much release on 

@Jsemmler84 The 163 Front Drive Guitar tone is a default DSP tone.  

It has already applied DSP-Number 840, called DelDAmp (CASIO APPENDIX pdf), in addition to attack, release, reverb, etc... This DSP effect has 4 modules (effects):

Drive ( module number 27),

Tone control (module number 7),

Amp Cab (module number 28),  

Delay (module number 21).  

Read the Casio user guide EN-132 to EN-143 (DSP List) and EN-71 to EN-75 (Tone edit) and test how each parameter of each module affects the sound, especially Tone Control (for high and low) and Delay (for feedback) modules, for what you want.

Edited by dftx3