Video Files on Forum ×

Casio keyboard SoundFonts

Pravito

Hi everyone... 

While searching for free SoundFont files (.sf2) for my DAW, I came across some SoundFonts made with some Casio keyboards, namely HT-700, SA-76, and CTK-230. I think this is a perfect alternative for adding that vintage Casio sounds for your music production 

Browse here

Anyway, let me know if there are other SoundFonts made from other Casio keyboards

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

look harder and deeper, there are soundfonts of the MT65, SK1, and CZ. Sadly, there are not that many so be aware of this. The MT65 is actually mislabeled on the net as PT68(MT68). I have those soundfonts from the year 2000. I do not know if these are still available in the modern more restricted internet but it is worth looking.

On 9/4/2022 at 5:59 PM, Pravito said:

Anyway, let me know if there are other SoundFonts made from other Casio keyboards

Hi

I found this while looking for something else. It's a complete SoundFont sampling of Casio CT-370 for download free of charge with every sound from this keyboard sampled in 5 octaves!

Jay 🎹

• Like 1

Anyways, a little update on my reply to @Pravito...

I just tried using this Casio CT-370 SoundFont I mentioned earlier in this thread. 

First I installed Plogue Sforzando Soundfont player to my DAW, and then imported the .sf2-file into the VST.

And, lo and behold, it works! I now have a complete CT-370 (Plus extra sounds, apparently) in my instrument library.😁 

Jay 🎹

PS some new CT-370 music is bound to appear from my side - at some point.

google Casio keyboard soundfont. I just did and found both soundfonts and wav files from various sites. Some of which I have visited in the past.. Also when you go to general soundfont download sites, type in Casio in the search engines from those sites. 8bit soundfonts is another search term that WILL yield gigabytes of sounds and soundfonts! Be aware, I am using Firefox and Linux NOT IE and WINDOWS, so I am free to roam about the net, so use caution if you are Windows/IE user..

• Like 1