Video Files on Forum ×

Can You Download Recorded Song From Piano to Tablet?

DoRaMe

On the PSX-1100, if you record a song using the record button on the piano, is there any way to download that audio file to the tablet using the Casio app or by any other means? I connect the app to the piano and see the song I recorded but there doesn’t seem to be a way to download the file to the tablet. I just want to email the audio file to my teacher.

Edited by DoRaMe

The PX-S1100 features two types of recorders.  One is a MIDI recorder (this does not record sound).  The other is an audio recorder.  If you use the audio recorder, this records audio files directly to a connected USB flash drive.  When you're done recording, simply remove the flash drive and connect it to a computer to transfer files.  You'll see your audio files in a folder named MUSICDAT.  

Ok thanks. There’s only one USB port on this piano which is currently occupied by the Bluetooth adapter. I plugged the adapter into the USB port on my PC and there’s no thing on it. So that doesn’t serve as a flash drive. 

I recorded a song on the piano and I can play it back by pressing the play button. So there must be onboard memory on the piano. I guess I’m asking how I can get the audio recording off the piano memory.

Edited by DoRaMe